Thursday, April 22, 2010

A new adventure begins....


I have been thinking about creating a blog for a few months now, but stepped back out of fear and lack of confidence.


Two weeks ago, something happened that made me realize that I did not have to prove anything to anyonethat I should just follow my heart in Its intelligent longing for It has never failed me on the contrary, It has always showed me the way to the outmost Joy.


As long as I listen with integrity to my Soul’s desires and that I put Love for myself, my family and friends and all the people and creatures that inhabit and enhance our wonderful planet first, and respect and revere this beautiful Life in all of its manifestations, I should trust my Inner Truth. As Kahlil Gibran, whose writing are always a source of inspiration for me, says:


Love has no desire but to fulfill itself.

To melt and be like a running brook

that sings its melody to the night.

To wake at dawn with a winged heart

and give thanks for another day of loving.


May this journey be one of Love. Of Love of what is. For what is now is the manifestation of the outmost perfection.


I hope you join me. It will be an Heartfelt ride!


To, and with, Love & Joy,



Isabelle

No comments:

Post a Comment